In order to be eligible to recover your vehicle from our secured storage lot, you will need the following:
– A valid US or Canadian driver’s license or photo ID.
– Proof of current registration.
– Cash or Credit Card. NO personal checks. We only accept Credit Cards from the registered owner of the vehicle in our secured storage lot.
– Only the registered owner of the vehicle can pick a vehicle out of our secured storage lot.
– If you’re not the owner of the vehicle, you’re not entitled to get any information on the vehicle or to retrieve anything out of it.
If a power of attorney is needed:
– Please provide a copy of the registered owner’s Driver’s License for signature verification. (See forms below to download.)
– Please provide the original Power of Attorney.