Please Read Carefully & follow these steps
or you will be refused service.
In order to be eligible to recover your vehicle from our secured storage lot you will need the following:
- A valid US or Canadian driver’s license, photo ID or passport. Consultant Cards must be accompanied with a Passport.
- Proof of current registration.
- Cash or Credit Card. NO personal checks.
We only except Credit Cards from the registered owner of the vehicle in our secured storage lot.
- Only the registered owner of the vehicle can pick a vehicle out of our secured storage lot.
If you’re not the owner of the vehicle, you’re not entitled to get any information on the vehicle or to retrieve anything out of it.
If a power of attorney is needed:
- Please provide a copy of the registered owner’s Drivers License, for signature verification.
(see forms below to download)
- Please provide original Power of Attorney.
Power Of Attorney (PDF Form)
Power of Attorney For Inmates (PDF Form)